Monday, October 13, 2014

Glitches in the blog..


I just realized that many of the videos I have posted recently can't be seen since they were set on private.. I apologize and have fixed them...   I'll share this video first from today during our drive home... People hitch rides here all the time.. On many occasions , you'll see a pickup truck overloaded with people , or in this case filled with 60 + women on their way to somewhere... We followed them all the way home and during their ride they broke out in song.. They realized I was video taping them and started waving hello.. People here are always welcoming and very kind.. Even when you are sneaking videos of a fairly common occurrence here... Sorry, you can't really here the singing, but it was very pretty.. I had to stop the video as well, there was a police stop just past them.


Below is another video I didn't realize could not be viewed.. I will put up a few more from the past few weeks so that everyone can catch up.. I'm sure you can't wait.. 

The kids mentioned on the way home from school .. " this place doesn't even feel like Africa anymore".. which I think can be translated.. "We are used to this place.. and it agrees with us".. Because it feels like Africa.. It's hot as hell. and the mosquitos are starting to bite..  
Mother's day break starts on Wednesday.. Michelle has to work through the week so me and the kids may head to the lake for a few days... Hope all is well at home.. 

Here's a sunset at Kuti..