Saturday, August 9, 2014

In Lilongwe, Malawi

Hello all. I am sitting at the sunbird hotel near my home and having a cold beverage..
This will be short but followed with more detail tomorrow. I arrived in Malawi on thursday and have been trying to access internet for the past day. It's amazing how much I rely on it. All is well and I am safe here.  The people here are kind and helpful and all is well. Did my first grocery shopping trek in town at the only shop that takes credit cards... they were playing Debbie Gibson over the PA.... Even Malawians appreciate the genius of Debbie Gibson.

Ok, that's all for today, but wanted to let you know I am here and ok.. for now, my hotmail has been suspended because they thought I was a hacker trying break in from malawi.. if you want to contact me via email, try gmail at andrewecks@gmail.com
my number in Malawi is  +2650993367993 ... Skype my if you are bored..
Some pics tomorrow.