Tuesday, February 26, 2008

how do you get crayon off of your wall?




My problem with the twins drawing on the walls has reached its worst level yet..... I was cleaning up, noticed a mark on the wall, about knee height... then noticed another and another and then a whole slew of them... all the way across our wall. and then on the floor, and on the furniture... what a mess...


Jacob had another "swimming gala" today... he did well, finished 1st , 2nd and 4th.


We received a package today from our friends, the Halls .... it was a nice surprise.. a bunch of nets for the local basketball/netball courts... one set will go to Jacob's school(they hold free camps for kids during the weekend and school breaks), and the others to a local school(to be determined). Many thanks to you all for thinking of those here.... as strange as it sounds.. the nets will be a great addition to the local courts... They get alot of play, and these nets will make them alot more enjoyable for the local kids... now if we can sod all the soccer fields it will be just like home.. Currently the soccer fields are dust, dirt and usually rocks for goal markers .


the kids are still going strong, I put them in front of the TV for a few minutes to give me a second to write this..

Hope all is well at home.. is it true that spring training games start tomorrow? I can't wait.

If you have the best ways of getting crayon off the walls... let me know.. you can comment on this blog site....


ONE last note... We received a few great comments yesterday and today from our site.. but I can't reply to you via the site.. if you don't mind.. please leave your email address so I can get back to you, I would love to be able to reply but can't. Or email me directly at andrewecks@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the kind words...

kate's been taking photos here as well... here's a few of her best.