Monday, February 11, 2008

closer to having cornhole!





The invasion of cornhole to this continent will begin by the end of this week.. I went to pick up my finished cornhole set today and boy is it a beauty.. Andrew the local carpenter did a hell of a job.. I think it's regulation.... I was so happy when I saw it, now we're working on the bags.. Should be ready in a few days... And then chibuku and cornhole will meet for the first time, and there will be peace around the world!!! Unfortunately, he didn't know who the cincinnati reds were, so he couldn't paint their symbol on my set... I'll just have to settle for white... I invited him over for a round of cornhole later this week... He said " i will call you and you can come and pick me up." I said, no problem...

Here's a few photos of Andrew, one is with Jacob....and of course, jacob is wearing his Advantage Plastics t-shirt. I swear I think every photo I have of Jacob he is wearing that stupid shirt.. He's been wearing it since he was 6. Other photose included are photos of our local grocery store "choppies" and our local bottle store, where mom and dad buy the drinks that they like.. I love that place.. It's so cool....


All for now..