Thursday, October 16, 2008

Simba and Scar were from Botswana..

Can't talk long... busy day today.. not really anything significant... but just busy.
My sources here tell me that "Hakuna Ma thata" is Setswana.... And it really does mean "no worries, or "no matter" . Therefore, one can say that "THe Lion King" did take place in or around Botswana... Where , I don't know... But timon, Pumba and all the gang lived somewhere near here.... pretty cool eh?

Judging by the landscape of the movie, I would say Tuli Block or Kasane...
"no ma thata" is said alot here and it's only taken me a year + to figure that out...
I'm a slow learner..
Nothing going on.. It's blazing hot.. the kids are out swimming and I am making some pizza.. Kate had swimming today after school and simply kept on her swimming kit, as they like to say here, and jumped as soon as we got home...

Jacob is finishing up a major project on Malaria and has done a very good job handling all the work.... The twins are refusing to sleep during the afternoons, which is becoming a problem... oh well.... Hakuna ma thata!!!!
Gotta go!!! I think the whole city stayed up to watch the debate last night...