Tuesday, July 15, 2008

opening nite!!!

Cold again today, but turned sunny late morning.. I think we had our cloudy day for the winter. Today marks a year to the date when this whole adventure began.It was this day last year that Michelle headed to Houston for her training. That was a fun month. We are anxiously anticipating Jacob's school play which opens tonight. Michelle and I will be taking the girls tomorrow night..
It should be fun, and apparently Jacob is a hit. He plays a hippy-astronaut and looks like John Lennon.. I made him a hand held rocket for the show, all the parents think it looks like joint(which coincides with his character). That's exactly what I was shooting for.

He's headed up to school in about an hour to prep for his first performance.. We'll see how it goes.
I hope to take in some of the home run derby tonight, everything is taped and showed a day later here... which means All Star game tomorrow night.

All for now.