Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bobby's a-coming.... I think






Bobby heads out from Louisville today, we all are looking forward to seeing him. No major plans yet, we're going to play it by ear. But I believe a bus trip is in the works...

We are preparing for the salt pans as well as making plans for Bobby... He will be joining us for our big trek across Southern Africa(details tomorrow)... But are going to head out to Swaziland, St. Lucia, South Africa and Lesotho.. I'll have websites for you to look at tomorrow... It should be a great trip and we will see 3 different countries, 3 different terrains... You can ski in Lesotho.

Yesterday, I headed out to see my friends in Gabane.. I love that place.. They all know me.. I met 2 older gentlemen who never met me before but knew everything about me.. They told me they were sorry to hear about my dad and asked if I was doing ok..
They are in one of the photos.. (robert and thomas) Also photographed is a pit of chibuku cartons, waiting to be burned,a wash basin, mother and child and Franny trying on some sun glasses..