Thursday, February 26, 2015

Still having connectivity issues..

Saw last night that some of the images I tried to upload did not show up.. Things are very sporadic here right now, and I'm not sure why..  Will continue to try to update throughout the week.
A cold day for Malawian standards, but as the afternoon approaches the sun starts to shine.. Due to power problems at the school the kids are unable to swim in the pool. The pumps have not been running, so the water is not fit for swimming.

I am helping with a project here for children with Hearing problems. They were given cameras and asked to take photos of their daily lives.. Some highlighted things they 'd like to hear, some took family portraits.. Some took photos of their friends.. Regardless, the photos are fantastic and a wonderful glimpse into daily life here..  A few are below.

Not much else to say. I'm going to stop here as I worry the power will shut out again and I won' be able to save this.. Hope all is well back home.