Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday !!!

This is the truck in front of me on the way to school .. I've talked about people hitching rides all the time And packing in the backs of pickups.. This Totally wouldn't fly back home . This is on the main drag of highway where people go about 80mph. The guys look like they are going on a joy ride .  Friday brings no fish fry or the promise of Brian huseman's world famous Mac n cheese.... So I'll have to settle for games and a movie with the kids . Michelle is on call tonight so she may be very busy this evening . March is around the corner which means we are inching closer to our departure date . My feelings about leaving are a roller coaster . Very eager to get back to great friends , family and a job I love and my home . But will miss the people here and the simplicity of each day .  Life is good when you have this dilemma . Happy Friday folks.. Don Henley's "boys of summer " playing on radio today . Nothing catapults me to 1984 more than that song ... Brookwood swim club .