Sunday, June 1, 2008

the kids speak!!!

I thought I would pass the mic over and let you get the kids thoughts today...

Here's Kate....
Hi Gracie and Grace! I miss you all.
I like my school because we are learning about time on a clock and i know half past and o'clock.
My friends names are Hannah, Lindiwe, Wesi and Luba. My school has neat playgrounds, and I like my house alot..
My favorite things have been going to Durban, seeing dolphins, seeing lions, elephants, giraffes and ostriches...
I miss everyone else too..

here's Maura..
I love my dollies, and I got a peguin and I love my best friend Tumi and Katie and I love my mom and I love my dad(I swear she said it, not me) and I bought flower shoes, but the flowers are purple and I bought them at "Ackermans" and my mommy bought me a snack and I love someone who is from school..her name is Jing-Jing . I love everybody else and I love the babies... and I love me too. And I brought new clothes from a store and I really love me for myself... and I love macaroni , cheese pizza and ham...and chicken.
I love swans and I love lions... I like baby goats. I love Jacob too and I love mommy and the babies, really. I love chips too.that's all

We are still trying to light a fire under Jacob to tell everyone about his Durban trip. He was pretty busy watching American Sportscenter (only broadcast here on Sunday afternoon), so we'll have to keep everyone in suspense. Until then....feel the love from Maura....