Friday, March 27, 2015

Gotta see video!!!

Last night was ABC's talent show.. And while the acts were very impressive, there was one that stood out.. Kate's basketball team performed their version of the "get your head in the game" from everyone's favorite movie "High School Musical"... Check it out below... Kate starts out in the bottom right corner of the video #9 on her maroon jersey, #1 in your hearts..


I was pied in the face by Jude at the conclusion of the event.. They basically put some melted ice cream in a metal pan for Jude to plant on my face... Jude put it to my face and the melted ice cream just ran right down my shirt and into my lap.

Michelle arrived safely yesterday from a successful trip to Cape Town.. We reaped the rewards as she bought the kids some 1st world items, me some belgian ales and a great book...  Not much else to report.. We have a couple get togethers this weekend and I will probably hit the pool with the kids after school today.. Life is rough.

By the time everyone back home wakes up we will be officially on spring break.  Listening to "The Band " to celebrate. Hope all is well back home..

*** side note, I got up early to check out live college basketball, UK was up by 40 I think so I made some coffee...