Friday, March 20, 2015

very sick puppy

Lazy weekend ahead of us here in Lilongwe . Michelle has the weekend off, so I'm not sure what we will do. Michelle heads to Cape Town next week to take her boards (I'm a little jealous), so she has that to look forward to.

On a sad note, our new dog Indy is in very bad shape.. He is clogged up with some type of bacterial illness and he just can't seem to shake it. We've taken him to the vet earlier in the week, got some new medication for him, but I think he has gotten worse. Having a hard time standing, breathing heavily and is not eating very much.. I'm not sure what will happen, but I don't think it is good.

We may never get another pet again.. 2 bunnies have been eaten by our dog and now this puppy is not doing well...  I think we'll just wait to get home to take care of any more animals..

All for today.. Hot, sunny and hot.. and more hot.

Happy Friday.. Weekende ya bwino!!!