Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Notes for Wednesday

Trying to write this post from lakeside here at senga bay ... The kids and I spent the night away at a place called Whistlers and were able to take a day and hang lakeside . It's 9 am here and I'm watching Jude and Frances beat the hell out of each other on the lake .we are the only people at this place which is not at all what i expected .. We ve had the pool to ourselves , the braai to ourselves and . This place is beautful and rugged and vast and many things that are really wonderful ... But I think the kids are ready to go home .. It's good we will be able to take a big trip next week and get their minds off of it and appreciate this place for a little longer . On the drive yesterday Kate told me she was ready to leave but knows she ll miss it ... I think they all feel that way . That's it for now .. We could stay another night here , but the kids are torn on what to do .. Hope all is well back home .