Monday, November 17, 2008

my mom

On Saturday we got a call from my sister saying that my mom had been admitted to the ICU... She has been there for the past 2 days and without going into much detail, we are just waiting it out to see what is going on. She had a surgery last night to remove a kidney stone, but other than that, we are all in waiting mode.

Please keep her in your thoughts.. I will update the blog later, once I find out more information.. It's about 2:30 am Cincinnati time, so I'll know something later in the day...

I will let you know that Jacob and my Southern Schools Softball team are the Country champions... We took 2 games out of 3 from the Northern schools team.. I'll have photos up later.. today doesn't seem like a good time. Jacob was the team captain.. chosen by his peers.. They did a very good job..

All for now.