Sunday, December 2, 2007

World AIDS Day here..


Saw a story published on Yahoo yesterday(world AIDS day). Michelle and I were reading it together, it stated there has been a serious rise in the cases of AIDS in the U.S. I think the number of cases rose from 1,008 to 1,213(something like that). Michelle was reading the article and stated, "that's how many kids we see just at our clinic." Not to mention all of those that don't come, haven't been diagnosed, etc. This is one clinic in a country the same size as France.
Kind of scary.
Plan is to put up the Xmas tree today..... it should take us about 30 seconds. we have no ornaments, a few lights , and a fake tree that comes up to my waste... We're looking for "I'ts a Wonderful Life" I want to download it via some computer site, but some sites only allow you to download if you live in the U.S. If anyone knows a way to get this movie from a trustworthy site, let me know.. Also, we're jonesing for some claymation, 1960's xmas shows.. Any place to download those, let me know. Have a good Sunday, we'll be laying by the pool sipping cocktails after we put up the tree.