Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Maura/ Jude showing off his badonkadonk and...In Memory of......




Maura turns three today. Our forgotten child.. She is without a doubt, the most independent one out of the lot.. Because of the twins, her life was turned upside down, and she has learned to do things by herself. Yesterday, she got up before us all, made pancakes and eggs and changed the oil in the truck for us. She's awesome. How did she do it without any tools? she's at school right now celebrating and probably catching another virus that we are not used to. Hopefully it will knock our family out of commission for another 3 weeks. Kate is missing her 3rd day of school and the twins are sick in bed as we speak. I realize it's Halloween at home, but it feels nothing like that here. they don't celebrate it here. Attached is a b-day celebration for jacob and maura that took place on sunday. Jude tries to get naked in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShAlbJulq60
If you didn't catch her singing, go to the last blog post to see.

On to more important things.... John Black dead!?!?!?! Hit by a car? What has our country turned into? How are you all coping? How could you let this happen? Is Marlena alright? Are flags flying at half mast? Days of our Lives will never be the same... Someone inform me of the current happenings in Salem. Did Sammy have her baby/twins/sextuplets yet? Yes, I know way too much about Days, but can you blame me? The show is unbelievable. I'm a mom. They show Days here, but it's 1-2 years behind... I think. Marlena is dead, Jack is dead and Abe was dead, but he's not anymore. When I started watching the program again last summer, all those people alive and kicking. Where am I in the show? Someone help me out? John is in the hospital, on the verge of death(not in a coma, but just had some tests done.)

Ok, keep reading the blog.. I've exposed myself...I like cool things too.... Like baseball and Nascar.