Wednesday, October 24, 2007

happy birthday jacob!!! and a favor to ask


Today jacob is 12, which is totally amazing to me. To the left is a current picture. He has grown up so much, just in these past months here in Botswana. I think the beard is very becoming, Michelle hates it. If you have time, check out this photo montage(that's what us in the biz refer to when speaking about a bunch of pictures put together, you wouldn't understand.).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SycSGaeXGmA The song chosen is one of Jacob's favorites which gives me hope for his musical tastes as he matures and learns that he can only like the music that his dad likes.. As Homer Simpson says.... "that's the great thing about being a parent, you can teach your kids to hate the same things you do."
If you have the time, i'm sure it would mean alot to Jacob(since he can read) if you could leave a comment, memory, a birthday wish in the comment section of the blog site. I'm sure he would love to hear from you.
One last thing.. I realize there are several mispelled words in my blogs and in the video montage... Forgive me, I do these while watching the twins eat crayons and stick things in the outlets. Not much time for revision.