Sunday, May 25, 2008

same old, same old

Not much going on today, the house is quiet without Jacob to stir things up... Maura and Kate opened up a pet shop today in our living room.... Michelle and I bought a penguin, an elephant and a frog that was in a box for 2 years.. That's what Kate said.. or should I say.. Crystal.. Maura (a.ka Flower), wrote up the receipt and charged us 3 pula for the pets... When we left, crystal(Kate) was performing surgery on a lamb, so it was an interesting place they had set up..

Jacob is doing well, headed to the Natal Sharks Board today to see great white sharks being dissected.. we really do miss him alot.... but are sure he's having a great time.

Here's another video for your viewing pleasure.. It is the drive to Gabane, then some video of people talking... I made it look like an old 8mm film, because I was bored.. pretty cool though..The young kids are a family that i visit at least once or twice a month, while the older girls I met while walking through the village.. They asked" where are you going?!?!" I said, "I dont know" they laughed, asked why i had a camera, I told them and then they took me back to their plot to meet the rest of their family.. I had Celeste interpret what they were saying.... basically they are saying... 'what do we say? this camera is taping us, so what do we say?" They were funny, wanted to see the camera and how they looked on "tv".




all for now....