Wednesday, April 2, 2008

reds lose in opener and Kate wins with program

did you like that title? I thought of it all by myself.. If you didn't know.. the reds lost their opening day game... I predict they will win the rest of their games this year..
we are all doing well here, getting ready for our next visitor.. Nana..... The kids are excited. I'll give you(Nana) the same advice I've given everyone else coming over here.... take advantage of the free drinks.. you'll need them..

Kate received another award today, this time for trying very hard with her multiplication tables. We are very proud... Jacob is in a class play tomorrow, so we need to check that out.... Maura is doing well at Dipeo and the twins continue to destroy everything in their path.. Michelle has started back to work in the clinic, and did here outreach trip yesterday to the village of Mochudi.. I am staying busy with work on designing a poster and other things for the clinic..
We are preparing for our big trip to Cape Town in a week and the kids are excited about having another month off of school..

Here's a video of a program kate and her class put on about a week ago. they are studying senses and did a report on an animal with keen sense of sense.. does that make sense... Ha! I am on today... Go Reds!!! Here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slv1psRWNgc